DON’T MISS THIS FALL FAVORITE CELEBRATION!
Sol Luna Solar is hosting their annual solar celebration and customer appreciation day this Saturday, November 4th, from 9 am to 5 pm. The event is FREE to the public and families are welcome. If you are looking for the right solar installer for your home in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or Taos, New Mexico; we’ll be available to answer your questions. Take in the all that the beautiful community of Dixon, New Mexico has to offer while learning more about our services and options. If you are a past client, colleague, or partner, please join us as we celebrate another great year of Solar in New Mexico.
The event, held annually, at our Sol Luna Solar headquarters in Dixon New Mexico, will feature:
- LIVE MUSIC by Boris McCutcheon and the Salt Licks -music begins at 1:00pm
- Northern New Mexican Cuisine
- Solar Showroom Tour
- Solar Demonstrations and Free Solar Estimates
- Electric Vehicle tour – see our new Chevrolet Bolt (all electric) vehicle
- Mingle with past clients and our solar experts
- Located at 56 County Road 65, Dixon, New Mexico – look for the solar celebration signs!